Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And To Start the Day...



So February isn't going so well. First, I swear off candy--and I mean SWEAR. Seriously, what was I thinking?! I am feeling a little preoccupied with my candy-less state. Then at 6:55 this morning I drove right over a black cat's path. No way around it--he crossed the road and there I was. He looked me right in the eyes (naturally, his were glowing... somewhat unnaturally) as if he were daring me to live. I must have had that Gone-a-Full-Day-Without-Candy Look that told him I was particularly vulnerable. And I was. AM.

Well, it is only 1:27 p.m. in the afternoon, so there are still adventures to be had. So far I have hosted a play group of five girls ages 1-3 years old. It was an adventure. Ever tried herding cats? Then you get the idea. There was one poopy diaper and one "accident." Thankfully, the "accident" happened on the bathroom floor, so I can only guess that the black cat decided to cut me some slack. Also, the poopy diaper STUNK, but other than that it was relatively tame and the culprit was extremely amiable to having it changed.

But like I said, the day is only half over.

1 comment:

  1. Did I mention that the cat came and had a talk with Miri before we came to playgroup? He did say to go easy :)

    ReplyDelete